<< Return to the main NoRedirect page
- 2011/03/27 - 1.3.2
- [Bug #296] The rule editor now works properly in RTL locales (Hebrew, Arabic, and Persian).
- [Bug #297] Added cs-CZ, fr-FR, and it-IT translations from BabelZilla.
- 2011/03/24 - 1.3.1
- [Bug #268] New version numbering scheme.
- [Bug #278] On Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1, the extension XPI will no longer unpack upon install.
- [Bug #282] NoRedirect can now be accessed from the new "Firefox Button" in Firefox 4.
- [Bug #284] Added zh-CN translation from BabelZilla.
- 2011/03/05 - 1.3.0
- [Bug #223] Redirects that have been allowed can now be added to the session history. This experimental feature is disabled by default and can be enabled via
- [Bug #224] Fixed an edge case problem in which a
HTTP 3xx redirect accompanied by
Content-Disposition: attachment results in the browser displaying an internal error page instead of the redirect banner.
- [Bug #245] Fixed a bug in which the redirect banner is not shown for redirects to URLs not encoded in UTF-8.
- [Bug #261] Fixed a bug in which the final rule cannot be moved up in the priority order unless the next-to-final rule is moved down.
- [Bug #262] Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1 compatibility fixes. Also, Firefox 2 is no longer officially supported.
- [Bug #263] Added/updated translations from BabelZilla.
- [Bug #264] Minor updates to the default rule list.
- 2009/05/20 - 1.2.4
- [Bug #175] Improved usability for users who use whitelisting instead of blacklisting by automatically exempting non-document requests.
- 2009/05/15 - 1.2.3
- [Bug #171] Overhauled the code to emulate DNS errors; in addition to resolving a few minor issues, this will protect and preserve the browser's built-in keyword search function, if enabled, from interference by DNS hijacks (including those used by OpenDNS).
- [Bug #172] Added de-DE, ja-JP, and ru-RU translations from BabelZilla.
- 2009/05/14 - 1.2.2
- [Bug #168] Added es-ES and pt-BR translations from BabelZilla.
- [Bug #169] Added a link to the rule list editor to the Tools menu.
- 2009/05/10 - 1.2.1
- [Bug #159] Fixed a problem with the rule list editor where the textbox focus would not travel with the selection if the user changes the selection using keyboard navigation.
- [Bug #160] Minor update to the default rule list.
- 2009/05/07 - 1.2.0
- [Bug #156] Added an allow bit to rules so that a whitelisting behavior would be possible when coupled with the use of wildcard block rules.
- [Bug #157] Refresh redirects, set either in a
META tag or in the HTTP headers, can now be stopped.
- [Bug #158] Code reorganization so that the NoRedirect service can be used by other extensions (e.g., URL Flipper).
- 2009/05/05 - 1.1.1
- [Bug #155] Changed the styling of the destination link in the blocked redirect banner so that it looks more like a link.
- 2009/05/04 - 1.1.0
- [Bug #150] Users can now specify interdiction rules that are based on source URL patterns.
- [Bug #154] Fixed a bug that prevented the redirect banner for non-DNS-error interdictions from being shown in Firefox 2.
- 2009/05/04 - 1.0.0