<< Return to the main ClassicFox page
- 2008/06/07 - 2.1.1
targetApplication to use the generic
firstname.lastname@example.org identifier for SeaMonkey 2.
targetPlatform to Windows.
- 2008/05/14 - 2.1.0
- Updated for recent changes made for Firefox 3 and Gecko 1.9.
- Removed the native location bar option now that bug #428878 has landed.
- 2008/04/09 - 2.0.1
- Improved the Firefox 3 address bar and search box fix-up.
- Added support for the SeaMonkey 2 nightlies and for Sunbird. I am starting to regret my decision to name this extension "ClassicFox" instead of "ClassicMoz".
- 2008/04/07 - 2.0.0
- Style sheet loading is now handled entirely by
nsIStyleSheetService and no longer relies on chrome style overlays. This eliminates certain types of bugs and affords greater flexibility.
- You can now select which fixes to load via the extension's options.
- Added support for altering the appearance of the address bar and search box on Firefox 3.
- Added support for the Thunderbird 3 nightlies.
- Added some additional tweaks that can be optionally enabled via
about:config, such as always showing the Go button in Firefox 3 (these preferences are "hidden" in
about:config because they are not fixes for the Classic theme; they are disabled by default).
- 2006/11/06 - 1.0.3
- Added support for the Thunderbird 2 branch.
- 2006/10/17 - 1.0.2
- Cleaned up the CSS a bit.
- 2006/10/16 - 1.0.1
- Fixed problems with the display of the dropmarker when the extension is used in Luna (not that anyone would be using this extension in Luna in the first place…)
- 2006/10/16 - 1.0.0